In order to provide my couples with the best experience, I sometimes require a second or assistant shooter to make sure every moment is captured; especially during large weddings.
And, who doesn’t want a shooting buddy on a wedding day?
DUTIES + OBLIGATIONS:
• General shooting of wedding days
• Assisting with tasks and equipment set up
I AM HOPING TO WORK WITH PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO:
• Are wanting to build relationships with myself and others in the wedding industry
• Have experience shooting large weddings
• Are skilled with all lighting scenarios, specifically indoor and darkly lit receptions.
• Are reliable, trustworthy, professional, and have a passion for wedding photography
• Are willing to work up to 8 hours
• Are able to fully commit to dates that may be far out into the future (Up to a year)
• Have good relationships with their own clients and will also value mine
Only those whose applications have been accepted will be contacted.
REASONS YOUR APPLICATION MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED:
• You are not local to Calgary or the Alberta Area
• Our shooting styles or equipment differ too greatly
• You did not provide a portfolio
• I have no more positions available
I encourage all photographers, regardless of experience to apply! I am always excited to meet new industry creatives. If your application was not accepted, PLEASE don’t let that discourage you from applying in the future;